Performing Organizations are Proficient at innovation. Innovative organizations stand out for their competitive advantage and the ability to transform strategy into execution through prioritizing initiatives translating investment Portfolio into projects and or programs that allow for standard method of delivery to improve speed, agility, and achieve greater benefits realization.
Our innovative AIM model helps your organization connect strategy to execution through thorough understanding to your organizational change initiatives and how to improve capabilities starting from the board room to the project team.
- Assess organization structure, culture, and identify gaps.
- Identify the right model that fits organization culture and objectives
- Determine organizational change, process, or functions needed to build your tailored roadmap
- Implement the required change, process, function and establish ‘right’ methodology based on the defined roadmap.
- Build required governance model and standards approach to (Project, Program, Portfolio)
- Train, coach, and handhold the various level of organization resources
- Identify the sustainability (ongoing support) plan
- Manage organization expectations through defined change management plan
- Conduct on-going performance review, and manage the continuous improvement process