Whether your organization has a PMO, or does not, it still requires a standard mechanism that allows organization executives to identify, categorize, prioritize, and authorize their organizational initiatives to meet organization’s goals and objectives through efficient decision making concerning project and other works.
Whether you’re planning on creating establishing your portfolio process and mechanism, or reassess your initiatives intake and onboarding and validate results, GPMOS can help you assess, build and support the right PPM process, system, and value structure to ensure delivering on organizational objectives.
- PPM Assessment: Help you build the right framework and process to choose the right grouping of investments for your organization.
- PPM Design: Design a PPM process that meets your goals and align strategy and execution
- PPM Implementation: Refer to our innovative AIM model that helps assess, implement, and manage your PPM framework.
- PPM Governance: Build a governance process that ensures communication and escalation channels are in place and enable decision making ability
- PPM Benefits: Ensure the realization of your combined benefits and value while optimizing the use of your available resources.
- PPM Training: Deliver customized training for your organization executive, management teams, and project teams