Introduction to Project Quality Management (PQM)
This course will provide an overview of the basic concepts of project quality management and the positive impact quality has on projects when planned ahead. This course provides and explores quality frameworks that can be used to apply quality techniques to projects, processes, and products. This course is designed for project managers and project professionals who have been managing projects and project processes and procedures and seeking to improve the quality of their work. In this course you will learn:
- How to define quality standards
- How to use the quality models to apply to your projects
- Use analysis tools and techniques to get to the root cause
- How to embed quality in your projects, process, and products
- How to measure quality and ensure continuity.