Self Teach University
Self-teach university is a self-directed and self-paced online training that is practical and quality driven. STU offers a selection of professional project management courses that help each professional achieve the desired learning objectives. Enhance one’s professional development and build new competencies at one’s own pace while earning PMI – PDU’s.
- Prepare your organization to deliver successful projects and programs
- How to Establish a successful PMO – Take a strategic approach
- How to link your organization strategy with execution through portfolio management
- Prepare your organization to embrace Agility by learning Agile and Lean best practices
- Prepare your organization for a successful change – build a lasting Enterprise Change
Coaching and Mentoring
In recent economies, organizations have experience slowdown in training efforts due to economic challenges in high training costs, training intricacy, and training retention. GPMOS have addressed these challenges by providing training needs that not only customized, scaled to meet the different needs of different people over longer time duration. We look at what can we offer you? Realistically? On your budget? At your own convenience?
Our coaching and mentorship approach work with organizations or individuals for one-on-one customized program to improve the knowledge and the application of your project management. Whether you are looking for:
- One-on-One training
- How to questions
- Guidance on technical and political issues
- Motivation and leadership tips
- Team management