Self Teach University
The self-teach university is a self-directed and self-paced online training that is practical and quality-driven. STU offers a selection of professional project management courses that help each professional achieve the desired learning objectives. Enhance one’s professional development and build new competencies at one’s own pace while earning PMI – PDU’s.
- Prepare your organization to deliver successful projects and programs
- How to Establish a successful PMO – Take a strategic approach
- How to link your organization strategy with execution through portfolio management
- Prepare your organization to embrace Agility by learning Agile and Lean best practices
- Prepare your organization for a successful change – build a lasting Enterprise Change
Coaching and Mentoring
Organizations have experienced a slowdown in training efforts due to economic challenges in high training costs, training intricacy, and training retention. GPMOS has addressed these challenges by providing training needs that are customized, scaled to meet the different needs of different people, and flexible in time and location. We offer you courses that are Pragmatic, Realistic, and within your budget? At your convenience?
Our coaching and mentorship approach work with organizations or individuals for a one-on-one customized program to improve your project management knowledge and application. Whether you are looking for:
- One-on-One training
- How-to questions
- Guidance on technical and political issues
- Motivation and leadership tips
- Team management